High Performance Computing, Machine Learning and Data specialists
The Inside Sales Representative has full responsibility for her or his assigned group of (small) customers within the applicable geographical area. This will be achieved by managing and developing sales through existing accounts and achieving new business through new customers. The Inside Sales Representative is also expected to grow the customer base by arranging appointments for the sales-account manager She/he will nurture leads that will come in by telephone and through the website. She/he will also assist the sales-account manager during the sales process ensuring a smooth sales process leading to a deal.
The Inside Sales Representative, supports the local team and reports directly to the Director.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Assists the sales-account manager in strategic account plans for the largest accounts (in which goals, actions and initiatives are described in order to achieve sales growth and improved customer satisfaction)
- Team responsibility for developing and managing small accounts in the assigned geographical area
- Might accompany team members in visiting customers
- Ensures that sales and margin targets are achieved for the small accounts and surpassed
- Assume ownership and take action to have to resolve customer complaints by informing and involving team members
ClusterVision position related competencies
- Autonomy: operates on an autonomous basis, reports to Sales manager;
- Technical Expertise: acquires and masters new technical solutions and is fully aware of the product portfolio ;
- Coaching Skills: Coordinates and interacts with the Pre-Sales team;
- Commitment and Loyalty: Contributes to and carries out goals and values of ClusterVision. Commits to methods of ClusterVision and acts accordingly. Is proud of ClusterVision. Explicitly supports decisions and defends these if necessary, inside and outside ClusterVision. Is prepared to go the extra mile for and sets organizational interest as priority and acts accordingly. Stimulates employee engagement.
- Innovative power: Develops and implement ideas where possible
- Flexibility: Shows flexibility towards surroundings (costumer and organization).
- Planning: Owns and monitors the status and progress of the to her/his assigned sales pipeline and tasks
- Team Player: Ensures common goal is achieved.
- Holds a Bachelor degree (technical/ commercial focus)
- Background in computer science / IT / Sales, basic technical knowledge required is an advantage
- At least 4 years working experience in an inside sales role and preferably the information technology sector
- Target driven, possessing passion and a commitment to exceed sales targets, and a proven track record of having done so.
- A relationship builder
- A pleasant communicator with excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- A pro-active commercial attitude, creative and enthusiastic
- Strong business focus and customer orientation
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- English (other European languages would be beneficial)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com