High Performance Computing, Machine Learning and Data experts
ClusterVision’s mission is to lead the market in full-service HPC, Storage, Machine Learning, Storage and Cloud enablement. As the enabler of our customers’ complex IT requirements, their success is our success. Over the last 17 years, we have developed, built and serviced some of the fastest and most complex supercomputers in the world, and have won awards for innovation and technology leadership. With headquarters close to Amsterdam in the Netherlands, and extensive coverage across Europe and the Middle-East, our team is made up of knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and professional
What we’re looking for in summary:
- Enthusiastic Linux fanatic, Python developer.
- Strong affinity with anything computers, technology and science
- Requirements: Experience, a good set of brains & energy!
- Location: Amsterdam Schiphol
- Full OTE/Benefits package reflecting skills, qualifications and experience
The long story:
TrinityX is the new generation of ClusterVision’s open-source HPC platform. It is designed from the ground up to provide all services required in a modern HPC system, and to allow full customization of the installation. The main responsibility will be the development and support the software project. The developer is expected to take full ownership and maintain code quality.
To ensure the quality, the developer will also maintain the code guidelines and extend and update the code review systems when needed.
The position requires a self-motivated and independent professional.
- Bachelor (preferably in Computer Science or related fields).
- Good understanding of Linux with RedHat, CentOS or Scientific Linux
- Experience with several scripting and programming languages such as Bash, Python or C/C++ and their respective linters/code checkers.
- Working with a version control system such as Git (experience with products/projects such as Gitlab, Gitea, gitolite, Github is a plus)
- Hands-on experience with continuous testing and deployment environments using products such as Jenkins, Gitlab CI or ConcourseCI.
- Working with container technology such as Docker.
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible and developing playbooks.
- Hands-on experience with debugging and diagnosing software issues
- Experience with cloud technologies such as Azure, AWS or OpenStack.
- Experience with HPC systems and related technologies.
- Familiar with software design and architecture.
- Working knowledge of building and publishing packages via RPM repositories.
- Working with and development on IT monitoring systems, such as Prometheus, Zabbix, Nagios/Icinga, Sensu, Grafana.
- Working with issue tracking systems such as JIRA.
ClusterVision offers an informal working atmosphere with energetic people who enjoy being part of a rapidly growing and successful organisation. We have an open management culture in which we encourage all colleagues to contribute to the process of improving our products, services and processes. We offer competitive pay packages, but more importantly, a fun and exciting place to work where you can develop your skills and build a career.
Applying: Emails without CV and/or linkedin link plus motivation will be ignored!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com