As a Bid Coordinator at ClusterVision, it is your job to smoothly manage a response to ‘Request for Proposals’ (RFP’s) issued by purchasing authorities. You will be the Project Manager responsible for the creation of high quality documents that include the best possible solutions for the potential customer. This entails scheduling meetings, resource planning, keeping notes and other documentation, sharing information with the team, managing risk, enforcing agreements, monitoring progress, and implementing quality assurance etc. You should continuously keep an eye on the big picture. From RFP release until submission, you will be responsible for ensuring that responses are managed thoroughly and completely in accordance with internal procedures.. You should be well organized enough to work against demanding and strict deadlines. Additionally, you will be responsible for end formatting of documents and ensuring aesthetic presentation of bids follows company style rules. Last but not least, you should have the skills to motivate an interdisciplinary, multicultural team!
Other tasks and responsibilities include:
– Define a project plan for each tender and manage the progress.
– Manage the queue of tender notifications to ensure that the process is initiated as quickly as possible after a bid is released
– Read and understand complex documents, both from customer side and internally.
– Edit/ re-write (boilerplate) text bespoke to customer requirements.
– Coordinate the standard information reference library, ensuring it is continually updated with current information.
– Once a project is won: assist sales with the handover to Project Team.
– Also coordinating submission of RFI or qualification phase applications
– Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills
– Excellent written skills, both in English and German
– Minimum of 4 years of Project management experience
– Focus on understanding customer requirements
– Meticulous, patient and persevering
– Attention to detail
– Strong time management, planning and organisational skills
– Focused, self-motivated and results oriented
– Proactive nature with an ability to show initiative
– Any Business Development/European Tender Management experience in IT industry would be beneficial
|Reporting To||Program Manager|
|Location||Amsterdam, office based|
|Experience||Minimum 3 years of experience with European Tender Management|
|Education||At least Bachelor's degree, business/commercial or technical related|
|Languages||Fluent English required, both verbal and written + good understanding of German|